The Gallery craft shop stocks a huge assortment of unique greetings cards, and gifts, jewellery and ceramics made by local artists.
The Gallery craft shop is located at the back of Guildford House, across the courtyard in the Brewhouse.
The craft shop has a wide selection of stock made by local artists, including Julia Davey ceramics and handmade cards by Julie Knoles. We also stock a variety of crafts from local Clandon artist Iona MacKenzie Laycock.
The Gallery craft shop is open from Tuesday to Saturday: 10.00am - 4.45pm.
- Guildford House Gallery
- History of Guildford House Gallery
- View the Borough Collection online
- Volunteering opportunities at Guildford House Gallery
- Gallery Café
- Visiting Guildford House Gallery
- Friends of Guildford House
- Exhibitions and events - Guildford House Gallery
- Guildford Museum
- Guildford Castle