We offer a range of memorials to help remember your loved one.
Our memorial stones, tranquil garden plots and remembrance book offer you a choice of ways to remember your loved one. Other memorial options include leasing a vault, erecting a granite plaque or wall tablet, and planting rose bushes or trees. Please call the bereavement services office on 01483 444711 for more information or to make an appointment to look at the different options.
We also have an online book of remembrance available for you to use.
Please see the forms on this page to request a memorial.
Memorial vaults can be leased for ten, twenty, thirty, forty or fifty year periods and offer a fitting and dignified resting place for caskets of cremated remains. Each vault features a black granite tablet, with your choice of inscription and a flower vase for your floral tributes.
Appropriate sized caskets to contain the remains are supplied by the Crematorium.
- Abridged crematorium regulations [118.65Kb]
- Ashes Instruction Form [880.29Kb]
- Granite plaque and wall tablet form [140.75Kb]
- Rose and tree form [53.39Kb]
- Book of Remembrance form [52.34Kb]
- Vase blocks form [72.37Kb]
- Wall plaques form [44.25Kb]
- Crematorium Grounds Map [182.39Kb]
- Crematorium Grounds Map Leaflet [275.39Kb]