Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Adapting your home

What are adaptations?

We can make changes to your home if, due to age or disability, you are finding daily activities hard. We can provide adaptations and equipment to help you move around your home. We can provide small pieces of equipment, including:

  • raised toilet seats
  • shower seats
  • shower rails

Where adaptations cannot happen, a different home might be better. We offer incentives to move to a smaller property which may not need adaptations.

Who can apply?

Anyone with a medical condition or physical disability. You can apply for yourself or for someone in your household.

Occupational therapist

We may ask an occupational therapist or bathing advisor to visit you in your home. They will recommend adaptations and tell us how urgent they are.