Guildford Tourist Information Centre
Guildford Tourist Information Centre welcomes visitors and locals alike.
Our friendly team, with a wealth of experience, can provide the very best in local knowledge, history and advice. Pop in and talk to a local!
Ask us about...
- Places to visit - From historic buildings, beautiful countryside, great shopping to cool restaurants and bars.
- Walks and Tours - Learn the stories of Guildford with our award winning town guides or pick up a self-guided town, countryside or river trail.
- Ticket Box Office - Find out what's on from lectures to musicals. Book your tickets here.
- Gifts and Souvenirs - Come and visit our gift shop. We sell souvenirs, local history and special interests books as well as walking trails and maps.
- Group Travel - Take advantage of our local knowledge to help plan your visit and coordinate your tour.
- Ask us a question - We're here to help.
For ideas and inspiration view our 2020 Visit Guildford Destination Guide here [10Mb] .
You'll find us in Guildford House Gallery, a fascinating Grade I listed town house and art gallery, located on Guildford High Street (opposite Sainsbury's).
155 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3AJ
Get in touch
T: 01483 444333/4
Based on current Government advice on Coronavirus, we regret to inform you that the office will be closed to the public until further notice. We are working remotely so please follow Visit Guildford on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates and email the team if you have any specific enquiries.
We look forward to welcoming you to Guildford soon!