Guildford Voluntary Grants Panel
We offer grants to voluntary organisations, and encourage them to work in partnership with each other and with the statutory organisations.
Criteria for grants
Your application must meet at least one of the following criteria. Please note that you do not have to meet them all.
- Projects supporting older people in our community
- Projects supporting vulnerable and less advantaged people in our community
- Projects that protect or enhance our environment
- Projects that enhance our sporting, cultural and recreational facilities
- Projects that deliver health and wellbeing improvements for our residents
- Projects that prevent homelessness and rough sleeping in the borough
- Projects that provide skills training and work opportunities for residents
- Projects that deliver initiatives to address issues of rural deprivation - including skills and enterprise, crime reduction and environmental, cultural and leisure projects.
The Guildford Voluntary Grants scheme will be open for a new round of applications for 2020/21 from 30 September to 25 October 2019 closing at 6pm.
For any further information, please email email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for the Guildford Voluntary Grants scheme, please complete the application form that is relevant to your group.
Please read theand .
|Surrey Welfare Rights Unit||Specialist Benefits Support||£5,000|
|Oakleaf Enterprise||Action for Social Inclusion||£20,000|
|South West Surrey Association for Mental Health Ltd||The Canterbury Care Centre||£20,000|
|Cruse Bereavement Care, South West Surrey||Bereavement advice and support||£8,000|
|Citizens Advice Woking||Guildford County Court Help Desk Project||£5,000|
|TALK Surrey||Stroke Support Groups x 2||£5,000|
|Home Support Services (Guildford) CIC||Home Support Services||£17,220|
|Home - Start Guildford||Support for Vulnerable Families||£5,000|
|Citizens Advice Guildford||Mental Health Project||£10,000|
|Guildford Action||Day Service||£90,000|
|Guildford Action||The GAF||£30,000|
|Headway Surrey||Befriending Scheme||£5,000|
|Citizens Advice Ash||Ash Independent Living Advisor||£12,000|
|Age Concern Shalford & Peasmarsh||Help for Elderley||£500|
|Outline||LGBT Outreach and Support||£1,000|
|Challengers||Guildford Young Adults||£2,500|
- Small Grant Application Form 2020-21 [129.5KB]
- Major Grant Application Form 2020-21 [151.5KB]
- End of Project Form 2019-20 [149KB]
- Voluntary Grants Mid-Year Monitoring Form April to Aug 2019 [165KB]
- Guildford Voluntary Grants Panel Guidance 2019-20 [153.68KB]
- Voluntary Grant Scheme Scoring Matrix 2019-20 [60.32KB]