Visit Guildford's Markets
Apply for a market stall pitch
If you are a market trader and want to trade in Guildford, we have a variety of markets that might appeal to you.
- a monthly Farmers' market. It runs on the first Tuesday of the month in High Street, Guildford from 10.30am to 3.30pm
- North Street market. It runs every Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4.30pm in North Street, Guildford
- specialist markets
- the producer must be based in our catchment area of within a 50-mile radius of Guildford. Sometimes we will take a producer outside the catchment. This is only if it's a product that can't be sourced within the radius
- priority is given to primary producers including farmers, fishermen, growers, cheese-makers and brewers
- bakers, jam makers, and some craft makers must use a certain amount of ingredients from the local area
- we favour where possible products sold at the market to be reared, grown, caught, brewed, pickled, baked, smoked or processed by the stall holder
To apply for a pitch at Guildford Farmers' Market email: email@example.com with details of your produce.
North Street market
The market is popular and turnover of traders is small.
The rental charge for a pitch is £15 per metre frontage per day. This includes rubbish clearance, electricity and water supply. It does not include a canopy or stall, so you need to bring your own. Traders must provide proof of their right to work in the UK