Visit Guildford's Markets
Apply for a market stall pitch
If you are a market trader you may want to trade in Guildford. We have a variety of markets that might appeal to you and your business.
- it runs on the first Tuesday of the month (except January) in the Guildford High Street from 10.30am to 3.30pm
- the producer must be based within a 50-mile radius of Guildford. Sometimes we will take a producer outside the catchment. This is only if it's a product that cannot be sourced within the radius
- priority is given to primary producers including farmers, fishermen, growers, cheese-makers and brewers
- bakers, jam makers, and some craft makers must use a certain amount of ingredients from the local area
- where possible we prefer our products sold at the market to be:
- smoked or processed by the stall holder
To apply for a pitch at Guildford Farmers' market email: email@example.com. Provide us with as much detail as possible about your business and produce.
North Street market
- it runs every Friday and Saturday from 8.30am to 5pm in North Street
- this market is our regular one and turnover of traders is small
- the rental charge for a pitch is £15 per metre frontage per day. This includes rubbish clearance, electricity, and water supply. It does not include a canopy or stall, so you need to bring your own
- traders must provide proof of their right to work in the UK
We currently have a waiting list of traders that would like to join our North Street market. If you're applying for a pitch note that you will only hear from us if we have space available.