Toggle menu

Technical issues with our payment system

We are experiencing some technical issues with our payment system. Some customers may have issues processing payments. We are currently not taking payments for garden waste renewals while we look into the issue. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Find out about alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment licences

find out more icon

Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol

We issue personal licences which allow individuals to authorise sales of alcohol at a premises.

Apply for or amend a premises licence

We can grant licences for businesses supplying alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment, on or off the premises.

Apply for or amend club premises licence certificate

You may need a club premises certificate if you're a social, sporting or political members club.

Apply for a pavement licence

You must be a food business to apply for a pavement licence. This can be selling food on or off your premises.

Apply for a temporary events notice

A temporary event notice (TEN) can be used for licensable activities at a premises.

Find out about street entertainment guidance

You do not require a licence to busk in Guildford but please respect our guidelines.

Apply for a sex establishment licence

To run a sex establishment in the borough you need to apply for a licence from us.

Responsible authorities

Find the contact details of responsible authorities here.

Organising an event - Safety Advisory Group

Safety Advisory Groups are made up of representatives from each local authority, emergency services and other relevant bodies.