Toggle menu

Update: water supply issues in the GU1, GU2, GU3, GU4 and GU5 areas has been resolved

The majority of customers' supply should have returned by now. However for those who are still without supply, this will be as a result of air pockets. Read advice from Thames Water about no water or low pressure

If you are still experiencing issues with your water supply this morning you can get free bottled water from a Thames Water bottled water station. For water stations opening times and updates, visit Thames Water website.

If you need support from an engineer to get your water supply back to normal, please call Thames Water on 0800 316 9800.

Hire a park for your outdoor event privacy statement

If you would like to apply to hire a park for your outdoor event or activity, we need you to provide your consent by completing an application form. You can update your form, details and preferences, or withdraw this consent at any time, by contacting

We share the information you provide through this form within the organisation and with statutory bodies, including the 'Safety Advisory Group' for the sole purpose of the administration of your hire and event activities. We will not disclose any information to other organisations unless we are required by law to do so.

We will contact you for the sole purpose of administration of your hire and event activities. We may also promote your event using flyers, notices and social media. In such cases, the event title, event date and event contact details (such as your event website or event enquiry telephone number) will be used.

Guildford Borough Council will process your personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation. We will retain your data including risk assessments and insurance details on file for three years, after which time it will be securely destroyed.

Further Information

If you have any questions about your data, privacy or the way the Council uses personal information, contact our data protection team.

If you believe we are not processing your data lawfully you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office