Toggle menu

Technical issues with our payment system

We are experiencing some technical issues with our payment system. Some customers may have issues processing payments. We are currently not taking payments for garden waste renewals while we look into the issue. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Apply for a caravan site licence

Do I need a caravan site licence?

Sites used for holiday caravans and camping need a licence from us to operate. The licence includes conditions which require fire safety, toilet and washing facilities for campers. 

You do not need a licence to run a caravan site if:

forestry workers, builders or seasonal workers (like fruit pickers) stay in caravans on the site

the site is five or more acres and there are three or less caravans there for 28 days or less a year

you're a member of an organisation like a caravan club and have a caravan exemption certificate

your site is approved by an organisation with a caravan exemption certificate

members of an exempt organisation stay in their caravans on the site