High hedge disputes
Appealing against our decision
The person who makes a complaint and the hedge owner can appeal against our decision. Appeals go to the Planning Inspectorate. Either party can appeal if they want us:
- to issue a remedial notice
- not to issue a remedial notice
- to change the terms of a remedial notice
- to withdraw a remedial notice
- to dismiss or relax the terms of a remedial notice
You need to appeal within 28 days of hearing our decision.
You can find more information about appealing against our decision on the government's website .