Why choose our building control service?
Our Building Control team make sure buildings in Guildford meet Building Regulations standards . They check building owners follow the rules for design and construction. The team consider factors like:
- the health of safety of people in or around the buildings
- energy and power efficiency
Why choose us?
Our team provide a reliable and high-quality service at good value for money.
We can offer:
- experienced and qualified staff who have worked on a variety of projects
- detailed knowledge of the local area including ground conditions and site histories
- an efficient inspection service (we can do a same day inspection if you contact us by 9:30am)
- excellent value for money
- access to professional advice and expertise before and during your application
- proactive and strong working relationships with key organisations such as:
- Surrey Fire and Rescue
- local engineering firms
- industry recognized quality assurance
- an online submission service which is open 24 hours a day
- competitive structural warranties and a complete range of complementary consultancy services
We're members of Local Authority Building Control (LABC) , the UK's leading national Building Control service. We take part in both:
- the LABC Surrey network
- the LABC partner Authority Scheme, where you can submit applications to us for work anywhere in England and Wales