Make a complaint to the council
What complaints do we deal with?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about anything we have done, or perhaps, not done. It might be about:
- failure to deliver a service
- delay in providing a service
- unsatisfactory quality of a service
- the behaviour of a member of our staff
- failure of our staff in following council policy
- the policy itself
The Complaints Handling Code
The Housing Ombudsman published its complaint handling code in July 2020. The codes outlines what you can and should expect from us as your landlord when you complain.
A key part of the code is for us as your landlord to annually self-assess our performance against the code.