Toggle menu

Met Office issues amber weather warning

You can visit our pages for heatwave advice. For further advice or information visit the NHS website or the Met Office.

Report a noise complaint

Report a noise nuisance

Step 1

Your first step is to try to talk to the person causing the noise, as long as it is safe to do so. This can sometimes be a simple way of solving the problem.

Step 2

If talking to the person causing the noise is not possible, you could use a mediation service to help resolve the issue.

Contact Mediation Surrey

Step 3

If the situation does not improve after you have tried step 1 and 2, you can then report the problem to us. 

To report a noise nuisance you will need to make an account and log in.

Report a commercial noise nuisance

Report a domestic noise nuisance

Report a construction noise nuisance

Report an alarm sounding