Toggle menu

Other services we offer

Request an assisted collection

If you need help putting your bin out for collection, you can apply for an assisted collection.

Find out about bulky waste collections

Find information on how to arrange a bulky waste collection.

Request a medical waste collection

Due to supply issues, we're currently unable to provide any sharps bins. If you need a container for medical waste please contact your Hospital, GP or district nurse who should be able to give you one.

Use a contractor to get rid of rubbish

Find a contractor to help you get rid of your rubbish using the Environment Agency's public register.

Household waste guidance for developers

Developers guidance for the disposing of household waste.