Toggle menu

Flood alert for Upper River Wey

There has been a flood alert issued for Upper River Wey in Guildford. Find out more about flood advice.

Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol

Updating your personal licence

You will need to log in or create an account with the MyGuildford Licensing and Regulation portal. From there you can update your personal licence. 

You are responsible for making sure the details on your licence are correct. You need to tell us of any changes, including name and address changes, or any relevant convictions. A relevant conviction is defined in Schedule 4 of the Licensing Act 2003. If you don't tell us about a conviction, you are committing and offence under the Licensing  Act 2003.

If you have lost your licence or ID card, please use the "update your personal licence" button to request a new one. There is a £10.50 fee for the council to reissue a licence and ID card.

The following documents are needed to submit your application:

  • evidence of a change of address e.g. a letter for a utility bill
  • marriage certificate or new passport for a name change

Update your personal licence (opens new window)