Toggle menu

Apply for or amend club premises licence certificate

What is a club premises licence certificate?

You may need a club premises certificate if you're a social, sporting or political members club. This can include a working men's club. 

You need a certificate to:

  • sell or supply alcohol to members or guests
  • provide regulated amusement, like performances or film screenings to members 

Further information and guidance (opens new window)

We offer pre-application advice on this licence.