Toggle menu

Technical issues with our payment system

We are experiencing some technical issues with our payment system. Some customers may have issues processing payments. We are currently not taking payments for garden waste renewals while we look into the issue. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Grass cutting, shrubs and weeds

Report overgrown grass, shrubs or weeds

Guildford Borough Council 

You must give clear details about the location of the problem. If the location is not specific enough for us to find, or the vegetation is on privately owned land, we won't be able to help you. 

You can use what 3 words to provide an accurate location of an issue. What 3 words has divided the world into 3 metre squares and given each square a unique combination of three words. 

Report overgrown grass, shrubs or weeds on Guildford Borough Council owned land

Surrey County Council 

Report overgrown vegetation not on Guildford Borough Council land and along highways to Surrey County Council.

Report overgrown vegetation to Surrey County Council