Toggle menu

Electoral registers

Make changes to the electoral register

Tell us about a change of address or name.

Viewing the electoral register

The electoral register can be viewed in person at our offices by appointment only.

Proof of residence and foreign pensions

Find out how to obtain proof of electoral registration or get your foreign pension signed.

Opt out from open register

Information on the electoral register and the open register. Find out how to remove your details from the open register.