Toggle menu

Car Park enforcement

no parking enforcement

10-minute grace period

Regulations allow a 10-minute grace period for motorists who overstay in a car park or bay. After this period, our enforcement officers can issue you with a parking fine.

Pay an off-street parking fine (car park)

To pay a parking fine you will need:

  • the penalty charge notice (PCN) number (starting with FM or GU)
  • the vehicle registration number
  • a debit or credit card

You will receive a 50% discount on the amount you owe if you pay within 14 days of the PCN issue date.

Pay a parking fine issued in a car park

Challenge an off-street parking fine (car park)

If you think a parking fine is incorrect, you can challenge it.

If you plan to challenge a fine, do not make a payment as payment is acceptance of liability.

The penalty charge notice (PCN) is a legal document. When you respond, it must be in writing, and we cannot discuss anything over the telephone.

Challenge a parking fine issued in a car park