Toggle menu

Report a noise complaint

What we deal with

Noise we can deal with:

✔ barking dogs

✔ car alarms

✔ construction site noise

✔ DIY works

✔ intruder alarms

✔ amplified music/parties

✔ noise from commercial premises, pubs and clubs

Noise we do not deal with:

✗ traffic noise

✗ aircraft noise

✗ children playing inside or outside

✗ complaints where the noise is a problem because the person complaining may be sensitive due to personal/medical reasons

✗ general domestic/living noises

✗ noise transmitted by poor sound insulation

✗ noisy behaviour in public places

✗ noise from works such as road works due to gas/electric/water or works to the railway at night