Toggle menu

Supported housing

Floating housing support

Floating housing support is short term support.

It can help you stay in your home or settle you into a new property.

Riverside (opens new window)  provide floating housing support for people in Guildford.

To get this support and referral, contact us using customer services online form (opens new window) or email

If you are an existing tenant email