Toggle menu

Small business rate relief

Tell us about any changes to your business

If you take on another premises within or outside of Guildford borough, you need to tell us about the change.

We can then decide whether you still qualify for small business rate relief.

You need to have a MyGuildford account to tell us about the change. If you do not have a MyGuildford account you can set one up. 

Register or sign into your MyGuildford account

If you have not yet registered to access your business rates account online, there are more steps. You can then link your online business rates account to your MyGuildford.

To complete this step you will need the following information:

  • the business rates reference number - found on the latest bill. Do not include the "X" when you enter the reference.
  • the name of the business
  • the property postcode

Once you have linked your business rates account, you can go to the 'account summary' screen. You will see a list of 'quick links' on the right-hand side. You need to select the 'upload information or tell us about something else' link.