Toggle menu

Flood alert for Upper River Wey

There has been a flood alert issued for Upper River Wey in Guildford. Find out more about flood advice.

Household Support Fund

How do I apply?

We've now allocated all available funding for:

  • households with children
  • households with a disabled person
  • other households

We're currently only accepting applications from households with a pensioner.

You can apply using our online form. 

Apply for the Household Support Fund

Call 01483 458055 if you need help completing the form.