Report a suspected planning breach
What is a breach of planning?
A breach of planning control can occur when:
- work that requires planning permission has been undertaken. But, that permission has not been obtained or it has been refused
- conditions attached to planning permission have not been complied with
- advertisements have been put up without consent
- unauthorised work has been done to protected trees
- unauthorised work has been done to listed buildings
You can check our planning portal to see what projects do not need permission from the council. This will save you time and help us deal with your enquiry quickly.