Toggle menu

Retail Hospitality and Leisure Relief 2024

Who can receive relief?

The Retail Hospitality and Leisure Relief Scheme will continue during 2024, with some slight alterations.

Businesses in occupied properties which are wholly or mainly being used:

  • as shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas or live music venues
  • for assembly and leisure; or
  • as hotels, guest & boarding premises or self-catering accommodation

Read the retail, hospitality and leisure relief 2024 criteria in more detail