What you need to know
The Guildford Community Transport service provides regular transport for eligible residents of the borough. The service helps residents to access a range of activities and services including:
- transport to The Activity Hub based at The Hive
- dial a ride including door to store shopping trips
- voluntary senior activities
- social clubs and social trips
- visiting friends and family
- hospital and other medical appointments
The aim of the service is to promote the independence of residents. It also aims to reduce social exclusion if residents cannot access public transport.
This is a door-to-door service. The service is available to any resident of the borough that meets any of the following criteria:
- people of any age with a physical disability or mobility problem
- people of any age suffering with short-term or long-term ill health
- people of any age with learning difficulties
- people of any age with mental health issues
The team at Guildford Community Transport operates Monday to Thursday 9:00am-4.30pm and Fridays 9:00am - 4:00pm. We have fully accessible vehicles to assist passengers.
Registering for transport
You will need to register for membership with our service to book transport.
The membership fee is £13.90 annually.
To register or enquire, contact us on 01483 458055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.