Crowdfund Guildford returns with 5k funding for community projects
Crowdfund Guildford is back. We're offering funding for community projects this Spring. We're here to support our communities by providing support and money for community ideas. We could pledge up to £5,000 for projects led by groups or individuals that will have a positive impact on our community. Our funding is supported by the UK Share Prosperity Fund.
The new round will open on 8 March 2024 with our free virtual webinar.
Who is Crowdfund Guildford for?
Crowdfund Guildford is for all our residents. If you have a great idea to benefit your community, you can fundraise in the community to then get financial support from us. Schools and parish councils can now create projects with Crowdfund Guildford too.
What we're looking for
We want to support projects that:
- help people who need it most, including those who might find it hard to get help and people from different cultural backgrounds
- improve rural areas, like stopping crime, taking care of nature, and creating fun things to do
- improve green spaces or build new ones, to make sure there are accessible green spaces for everyone
- make it easier for people to enjoy nature and see wildlife near where they live
- improve people's wellbeing by providing sports and creative opportunities