Toggle menu

Help us make our website better

Can you easily find what you're looking for on our website?

We're carrying out user-testing to make sure we understand where you think you'll find certain information on our website. We'd like you to help us by completing short navigational tasks.

Go to our website testing page

Council tax

Pay your council tax

Pay with your debit or credit card online, or call 0330 123 0081.

View your council tax account

Once you have registered for a MyGuildford account, you can also choose to access information about your council tax bill.

Council Tax £150 energy bill rebate

Council Tax payers who live in a band A to D property will receive a one-off payment of £150 to support households with rising energy costs.

Apply for a single person discount for council tax

If you are the only adult living in your home, you can apply for a 25% discount on your council tax bill.

Report a change that may affect your council tax

You need to tell us about any changes that could affect your council tax.