Apply or amend a garden waste collection
Apply, renew or cancel a garden waste subscription
You must have an account and be logged in to apply, change or cancel a garden waste subscription. Create your account first, then come back to this page to complete your task using the buttons below.
Apply or renew a garden waste subscription
This form will guide you through applying for a new garden waste subscription, or changing your garden waste subscription. If you pay by direct debit do not use this form to renew your subscription.
Read the information below before beginning the form:
- you must be logged in
- payments made on or after 1 January 2022 are for the 2022/23 subscription year running from 28 March 2022 to 24 March 2023. You will need to pay £45 for each bin
- if you have ordered a new or additional bin between 1 January and 28 February 2022, we will deliver your bin in March. If you ordered after 1 March we will deliver your bin within 4 weeks.
If you are currently receiving garden waste collections:
- we encourage you to renew your subscription between January and March, but you can renew at any time
- you can add more bins to your existing subscription whenever you want
- some properties are not able to have bins, a maximum of four garden waste sacks are provided in this instance. The form will find out what is best for you.
- view your subscription information in your online account
- use this form if you want to use less bins in the next subscription, but still have a service.
Change your address or cancel your garden waste subscription
This form will guide you through cancelling your garden waste subscription.
- if you are moving within Guildford Borough use this form to move your subscription to your new address. You must take your garden waste bins with you.
- if you are moving outside of Guildford Borough use this form to cancel your subscription
- no refunds are offered for the cancellation of the service at any point within the year