Toggle menu

Parking and travel

Changes to our on-street parking services

Surrey County Council are responsible for on-street parking enforcement. Find out more about on-street parking and permits. (opens new window)

Pay a parking fine

Here is what you need to do if you have received a parking fine.

Challenge a parking fine

If you have received a parking fine from Guildford Borough Council, find out how to challenge it.

Apply for a parking permit

Apply for a resident or visitor parking permit in Guildford or Waverley.

Pre-pay parking

Pre-pay for parking in Guildford using RingGo or by applying for a pre-payment card, season ticket or contract parking.