Toggle menu

Dead animals

We remove dead animals from the road. We need to know what animal it is, its size and its location.

If the dead animal is on one of the high speed roads, such as the A3, A31, the A331, then we will remove it at the next major road cleaning date. Or you can contact Surrey County Council (opens new window) for help.

Report a dead animal on the road (opens new window)