Toggle menu

Flood alert for Upper River Wey

There has been a flood alert issued for Upper River Wey in Guildford. Find out more about flood advice.

Register a food business

What happens next?

We will acknowledge receipt of your application. A copy of your food registration details will also be forwarded on to Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards. An officer from our food and safety team will undertake an inspection of your premises, but you don't need to wait for a visit from us before you begin trading.

Some details of your food business registration, including business name, type of business and address will be held on a public register.