We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We also set analytics cookies to help us improve it, this information is collected in a way that does not allow us to identify anyone. Find out more about our cookies and how to block them. Find out more about Cookies

Moving house / Change of circumstances


If you are the owner or landlord of a property which you rent out, please let us know when you change tenants by completing our Owner/Landlord Online Form.

To allow for a prompt adjustment to your bill, please provide as much detail as possible. Read our Council Tax Information For Landlords page for further details.

If you fail to inform us of a change of address or circumstances we may impose a penalty of £70. Subsequent failures to advise of a change of circumstances could result in a further penalty of £280.

Back to Moving house / Change of circumstances