We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We also set analytics cookies to help us improve it, this information is collected in a way that does not allow us to identify anyone. Find out more about our cookies and how to block them. Find out more about Cookies

Apply for a road closure form

You can apply for a road closure for parades and processions, street parties, Christmas light illuminations and celebrations of marked events such as Bonfire Night.