Toggle menu

Household Support Fund applications are open

A grant of up to £300 per household is now available to residents with low income. It offers help with food, fuel bills and other related essentials.

Find out if you're eligible for the Household Support Fund and apply today.

Dealing with damp and mould

Report damp and mould

This form will guide you through reporting damp or mould in a property. 

  • If we find a fault with the building that might cause a risk to health in a privately rented property, we will ask the landlord to carry out the work
  • If you are a council tenant, we will investigate the problem

Report damp and mould