Corporate Customer Charter
Our vision and mission for 2015-2020.
Our vision is for Guildford to be a town and rural borough...
...that is the most desirable place to live, work and visit in South East England. A centre for education, healthcare, innovative cutting edge businesses, high quality retail and wellbeing. A county town set in a vibrant rural environment which balances the needs of urban and rural communities alike. Known for our outstanding urban planning and design, and with infrastructure that will properly cope with our needs.
A forward looking, efficiently run Council, working in partnership with others, providing first class services that give the community value for money, now and for the future.
Our customer charter
An organisation that puts the customer at the heart of service delivery. We will:
- be friendly and approachable
- listen carefully
- treat you fairly
- respect your confidentiality
- safeguard your personal information
- reply to correspondence as soon as possible within ten working days
- aim to answer phone calls within four rings
- aim to see visitors within five minutes
- welcome feedback to help us improve services
- consult you regularly
- ensure equal access to information, services and our buildings