Apply for a pavement licence
What you need to know
- you must be a food business to apply for a pavement licence. This can be selling food on or off your premises
- we will make a decision on your licence within seven days
- you cannot appeal a refused licence
- you will not get a refund if your licence is refused
- your application will be automatically granted if we do not make a decision
- the licence will last until 30 September 2021. The shortest licence available is for three months
The pavement licence on its own does not allow you to trade. You must apply for:
- a premises licence if you are selling alcohol or late-night refreshments
- a club premises certificate if you are supplying alcohol
- a street trading consent if you are selling items in the street. This includes selling food or drink
We offer pre-application advice on this licence.
You can view ourrecently received pavement licence applications.
The application fee is £100