Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Report an abandoned vehicle

Make sure you know the location of the car, the street name and postcode, and how long it has been there for. You will need the vehicle's make, model, colour and registration number. You can add a photo of the vehicle to the form.

Report an abandoned vehicle