Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Information for people claiming benefit

Appeal a benefit decision you have received

If you think the decision about your housing benefit or council tax support is wrong, you can appeal it.

Find out about Local Housing Allowance rates

Find out what Local Housing Allowance is and how much benefit you could get.

Claim benefit for rent on two properties when moving

Housing benefit can be paid on two homes if you move into a new property and still pay rent at your old property.

Will other adults living in my home affect my housing benefit?

Find out if your housing benefit could be affected due to other adults living in your home.