Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Adapting your home

Get advice before applying

If you need advice about making changes to your home, our Care and Repair Team can help you.

The Care and Repair Team can: 

  • give advice on what you need 
  • check if you're eligible for a disabled facilities grant or home improvement grant
  • get a surveyor to draw up a scheme to meet your needs
  • help find contractors to get the best price
  • supervise contractors' work

Call the Care and Repair Team on 01483 505050.